Anti-corruption review of legislation
The State Commission for Prevention of Corruption, in order to strengthen and improve its competence for giving opinions on draft laws important for the prevention of corruption and conflict of interests, also conducts anti-corruption review of the legislation.
Anti-corruption review of lеgislation, as an extremely important preventive anti-corruption mechanism applied in many countries, is one of the priority measures 1-Rule of Law and Judiciary – Anti-Corruption Policies and Legislation, set out in the Action Plan of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia in accordance with the List of Urgent Reform Priorities for the Republic of North Macedonia submitted by the European Commission.
The anti-corruption review of the legislation is an analysis and assessment of the form and content of the legal regulations. The anticorruption review covers all draft laws and optionally the laws that have already been adopted in order to detect, prevent and minimize the risks of the possibility of corruption and conflict of interest.
MONITORING OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE REPORT ON ASSESSMENT OF CORRUPTION VULNERABILITY IN PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYMENT PROCEDURES (FOURTH QUARTERLY REPORT for the period July – September 2021)
- Discretionary Powers in General Legislation that Regulates Employment
- Discretionary Powers in the Legislation that Regulate Employment in the Area of Culture
- Discretionary Powers in the Legislation that Regulate Employment in the Area of Health
- Discretionary Powers in the Legislation that Regulate Issuing Different Types of Licenses, Permissions in the Area of Ecology
- Discretionary Powers in the Legislation that Regulate Issuing Licenses for Preforming Health Activities upon Public Call
- Discretionary Powers in the Legislation that Regulates Employment in the Area of Education
- Enhancing Control Systems including Legal Modifications for Application of Discretionary Rights in Licensing and Employment